Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Twilight living.

Lately I've had real trouble sleeping through the night. I fall asleep and then my eyes pop open around 2 a.m. and then I have to decide if I should just get some stuff done and hope that tires me out before I have to actually get up at 5:30, or if I should just hope I fall back asleep. So I get up knowing the latter ain't going to happen.

 On the plus side I get more done! On the downside, well, I'm not asleep.

I've always been a night person, but I'm also oddly function simultaneously as an early day person so I'm not sure this is even a problem. Well, aside from cutting into snuggling time with GalPal. But then again she tends to karate chop me in my sleep so maybe this is all just self-preservation!

 Maybe that's it! My insomnia is merely protecting me. Yes!

No comments: