Monday, January 22, 2018

A new approach.

Can you believe this adorable picture of Pickle the Kitten is from 9 years ago?!
I had a really good weekend. Aside from running some errands and then hanging out with an old friend from high school on Saturday, I mostly just chilled. And thought. And came out the other side of Sunday feeling refreshed, with some new perspective and peace with some things. And at least a better understanding of other things that might be causing me discomfort right now.

I also decided to try an experiment in positivity over the next week in social media. I tend to try and post stuff I think will be helpful, but a look through my feed showed me that there’s more negativity in there than I really want there to be. So I’m going to try and make it a week where I avoid anything from the downer files. It’s rainy and dark outside, and it’s a Monday morning, yet I’m still feeling pretty positive, so I’ll take that as a good sign.

In other good news I just discovered Partner is playing The Empty Bottle on Friday, so I’ll finally have a chance to see them play live! And it’s impossible to be in a dour mood when Partner is playing. Here’s proof. This a a peppy little ditty.



And here's something featuring their harder, chunkier guitar side.



Happy Monday!

No comments: