Monday, October 16, 2023

Psymon Spine is coming to Chicago TONIGHT!

Photo by Nicole “Neptune” Miller.

Due to an extremely packed schedule over the last few weeks leading to a dearth of writing that I really wanted to get done, I actually have a pretty regular stream of "content" to share with you thoroughout this week! But that will have to wait one more day since this particular news is a little more time-sensitive a.k.a. is a show having TONIGHT.

I did a proper preview of Psymon Spine's gig at Color Club in Chicago tonight over on Third Coast Review, so check that out. I will say here that I've never been to Color Club, and haven't a clue how many people in Chicago even know who Psymon Spine is, so I also have no ideas what to expect tonight. But I know whatever happens, it will be fun!

No comments: