Monday, October 30, 2023

Talkin' Blur's 'Blur' (and a whole lot more) on the 'Dig Me Out' podcast!

Recently I made my tenth (?!) appearance on the Dig Me Out podcast, and my first where I got to choose the topic of discussion! Since Blur is obviously on my mind this year, I decided to cover the band's self-titled 1997 album with the hosts Tim and Jason

I was tempted to go with 13, since I had actually been shortlisted for a book on that topic years ago, but in the end Blur seemed to open up more topics that led forward and backward into the band's career. So, in a sense, we ended up touching on the band's entire catalog, even as we focused on Blur. 

Don't worry, even if you're not a fan of Blur there are plenty of tangents to enjoy, but I think the conversation ended up being one both hardcore fans and complete neophytes would enjoy.

Stream the episode below, search for it in your preferred podcast player, or listen to it on Apple Podcasts.

No comments: