I wrote up a Quick Spins that
will go live in a bit went up today for Bandcamp Friday, but I was shocked at the number of albums I'd originally wanted to write up that don't come out for another couple of weeks...so I guess I'll just have to do another Quick Spins in a week or two!
* But if you're the sort who's willing to take a chance on a pre-order before hearing the whole thing, and you're looking to help support a truly independent musical group, might I suggest adding
Perennial's forthcoming
Modernism to your consideration set?
It's non-stop, energetic fun!
*I love getting music months before it's released, but it is a sweet kind of torture to have to sit on stuff that gets you fired up from months as well. And sometime I get confused and assume something I've listened to for months must be out by now, only to discover nope; you gotta wait another couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment