Friday, December 03, 2004

Ungodly hours.

Why oh why oh why did Photogal set Betty the Beagle's vet appointment for six tonight? That means I have to be up waaaay early to get into work waaaay early so I can leave early enough to battle the rush hour traffic all the way back to our house before 5:00...so I can pick up Betty and then battle traffic to get to the heart of that treacherous and godless wasteland known as Lincoln Park.

To those outside of Chicago, Lincoln Park is an area populated by Jettas and bubbly gals with perfect hair and make-up looking to marry slighlty soft aging frat boys with bulging expense accounts and suspiciously oily looking hair. This is the land of tequila body shots and social smoking. It is as foreign to me as the locales in Survivor (oddly enough, the tee-vee show of choice around Lincoln Park.)

Enough whining since this could easily turn into a paragraphs-long rant but I have to go...I'm in a hurry y'know.

No comments: