Thursday, March 10, 2005

Who loves ya baby?

Sometimes I wonder if I am just too good to you folks. Then I step back and realize that would be impossible since each and every one of you deserves the very best. That's why I go out of my way to insure excellent entertainment options are available to you at all times. Which brings us to tonight's dueling "Tankboy Presents" shows. I kid. The gigs aren't dueling. Rather, I think they compliment each other quite nicely so everyone goes home happy at the end of the evening. The Subterranean line-up definitely leans more towards the pop end of the spectrum whilst The Pontiac's bands are a little heavier and scruffier. I will be at both shows. Cloning has not been ruled out as an option at this point. Anyway, the details:

Tankboy Presents
at

The Subterranean

Light FM
The Assembly
Textbook
green light go
Show 9:00
$7 cover

__________

Tankboy Presents
at

The Pontiac

Age Of The Rifle
Caterpillar Tracks
Ouija Radio
Show 9:00
!!no cover!!

Miss these and you'll feel foolish when everyone is talking about them and you have nothing to offer to the conversation for weeks to come. I guarantee it.

No comments: