Monday, August 08, 2005

Has it already been a year?

Some days it feels like yesterday and some days it feels like he's been gone forever. I still haven't really adjusted. The thing I notice most is that I still feel a little off and unfocused and, even a year later, I'm not sure how to get back on track. I don't really feel like writing much about this today but I thought a few pictures would help me.


Check out that fashion sense. I picked this one because my dad's smile looks authentic, instead of posed or forced, and he seems really happy. He always did like big toys.


Maybe this isn't the most flattering picture ever but if you knew my dad you know how perfect this is. I mean, when was the man not drinking coffee?


And this is the way I think I really remember my dad the best. Surrounded by love. And he still is.

No comments: