Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Goldanged motherfrickin' rock and/or ROLL!

Goldanged motherfrickin' rock and/or ROLL!

Cheeseburger's first EP came my way a while ago. They were on the same label as Diamond Nights so I figured I'd give the unknowns a spin. From what I remember it was okay, but the band seemed to be lacking the fire necessary to sell rock of the "bug dumb" variety.

Time has passed and the band has obviously found it's mojo, since their debut full-length is overflowing with cock-rock that walks the walk with total conviction. The songs are simple, the themes are basic, and the effect is akin to listening to Danzig front AC/DC with a smirk and one hand down his pants.

I totally frickin' dig it.

MP3: Cheeseburger "Money For The Heart"
MP3: Cheeseburger "Easy Street"

No comments: