Thursday, May 24, 2007

As your social director for this weekend, I urge you to heed my advice.

As your social director for this weekend, I urge you to heed my advice.

So I'm putting all this together for your perusal today since I'm sure more than a few folks are following my lead and taking Friday off to form a nice, relaxing four-day weekend. But man, is there so much to do this weekend. So let's break it down day by day, m'kay?

Thursday (um, tonight)
JB and I will be representing The Bomb Squad at Liar's Club. We believe in people power, and the more people that show, the more power we'll create. So everyone please come on out and support an evening of good music and great times.


Friday
Friday's gonna be an on-the-go kind of night. I'm starting off at The Note to celebrate the release of the new Venom Lords CD! I've heard a few tracks and can attest to the fact that this is their strongest work yet. So dress for a zombie beach party and get there early.

Afterwards I'm hopping in a cab (because I'll be in no shape to drive) and heading straight to Darkroom for Arturo and Pogo's monthly Panic! night. It's been WAY too long since I was able to attend one of their parties, and both boys always scratch that BritPop dance itch for me oh-so-well.

Saturday
I'm DJing at The Pontiac! Tankboy and Mikey (and maybe Peter?) Wonder Twin powers activate! (Also, don't be surprised if some special guests from my past at The Pontiac make an appearance for a surprise set. I'm just sayin'.) I haven't spun at The Pontiac in a few months so I'm looking forward to this one-off appearance. It could be packed or there could be four people there ... it's up to YOU to make the difference!


Sunday
God willing I'll find a BBQ where I can gnaw on a couple steaks or burgers or something to regain my strength just in time for Liar's Club's Memorial Day Party with Quadrophonica!


Monday
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

No comments: