Thursday, May 17, 2007

Is it Friday, 5 p.m. yet?!

Is it Friday, 5 p.m. yet?!

Oh crap, it's only Thursday! Well, at least y'all have one good thing to look forward to ... The Bomb Squad is at Liar's tonight! I'm not on this week, but the lovely Amber Waves will be joined by Therm One and Josh from La Scala. Does that make a sandwich with the man-meat on the outside? I dunno. What I do know is that it'll be a lot of fun.

I think Herb's back in town, though, so you if see a dude running towards you, beating a cowbell with a bottle of Budweiser, just get out of his way.

Speaking of DJing, I've been dying to fit a certain song into one of my sets, and now I hear it popping up in everybody else's mixes so it's probably too late, but I reckon I can still turn some of YOU on to the tune. Princess Superstar provides the vocals for this one. Did I mention I booked her at The Note a few years ago? She was nice if a bit self-important. I had The Molemen and Bumpus open. I'm still not sure if that was inspired or idiotic. Oh well, I liked the way the night turned out.

Now, licky.

MP3: Larry Tee "Licky (Herve Goes Low Remix)"

No comments: