Thursday, December 13, 2007

BFF.

BFF.

If you come by Liar's Club tonight to see me DJ, I will be our BFF, full of TLA. (And yes, those phrases really should never be uttered by anyone over the age of, say, 14, but there you have it.

The Lemonheads were truly incredible last night. Evan Dando may be a total space-case, but he's turned into a sweet space-case with a wickedly tight backing band. (Also, Karl, sorry if you didn't know what to play for the encore, I gave your set0list to Dan so he'd have some, erm, personal material to pleasure himself with when Keep is not around.)

And tonight? I climb back behind the mixer for the first time in what feels like forever. No Christmas music shall be played, I promise. And maybe we can get Ellie out and cajole her to reprise some of her more infamous moments?

No comments: