Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I have to be leaving but I won't let that come between us, O.K.?

I have to be leaving but I won't let that come between us, O.K.?

A nickel to whoever can tell me what the title refers to.

Big thanks for everyone's suggestions on how to regain my health. Days of rest, Mucinex, and hot, soothing tea seems to have done the trick. I left the office early yesterday to finish the day working from home and I think that helped too. Oh yeah, and the 12 hours of sleep I got Monday night, even though I woke up every two hours to hack and wheeze, probably set me back on the road to health. Well, relative health. I'm not 100% yet, but I'm a hell of a lot better. Another day or two of rest and I should be tip-top ... just in time to DJ and then spend quality holiday time with friends and family this coming extended weekend.

Speaking of the holidays, the company I work for just released our holiday card, and I think it's pretty nifty. You can build your own snowman avatar, set it against a number of backgrounds, and send it around to friends. FYI: the L Station background was one of my suggestions during the original brainstorm, so I'm pleased to see the committee voted it in! Get cracking and feel free to send me what you come up with.

No comments: