Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Seriously stupid.

Seriously stupid.

I was REALLY late to work this morning and it's been eating me up all day. My alarm either didn't go off, or I didn't hear it before it shut itself off, so I inadvertently slept in. Betty the Beagle didn't even try to wake me up! One of the many little things I've had to adapt to is not having another person around to wake me up when that sort of thing happens.

On top of that I missed a meeting and feel like I let my team down by not being there. If you had told me even five years ago I'd be writing a sentence like the previous one, I'd have laughed in your face, but it's true.

I actually care about the work I do, and the people I do it with, so when I don't feel like I'm giving it my best effort it gets me down.

No comments: