Thursday, September 02, 2004

Home...

Wow, it feels like the day is so much longer since I got out of work so early. I think I'll skip the gym and go for a run though since the day is so beautiful. I noticed the drive home the past two days has been near perfect, musically. Yesterday the drive lasted the exact length of the Darling Buds' debut Crawdaddy. The last song ended as I pulled into the garage. Today traffic sucked, but I blasted The Bay City Rollers and realized that I had forgotten how much fun they are. That reminds me,I have go to start unpacking my thousands and thousands of discs so I have new and exciting stuff to play at Ten56 this Tuesday.
__________

...and centered.

I have stumbled across a group of blogs that could kind of be viewed as the anti-New York mind-set (i.e. totally unlike Ultra, Karen, etc.) in action but eerily similar in their joie de vivre. (That's a fancy way of saying these cats seem to be having a good time no matter what they're doing. Take a peek at this blog, and this one and this one. They all link to each other and you get a sense of a little virtual community predicated on nothing more than enjoying what's before them. Since I'm usually surrounded by sharp-witted scenesters who enjoy jousting with sarcasm (and, really, who doesn't?) these are a fun and refreshing read. Start with the Monday, August 30, 2004 on this site. Hilarity ensues.
__________

What the hell is an ENFP?

Well, apparently I am:
ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test

(credz due)

No comments: