Thursday, November 11, 2004

Help me get a free iPOD!

Okay, so I've fallen under the sway of this thing since I've heard quite a few first-hand accounts this is on the up-and-up. Also, if I had another iPod, I could just bring those to DJ with and stop killing my shoulder with a fifty pound bike messenger bag crammed full of books of CDs.

Anyway, all you have to do is go to this link, fill out their little survey (feel free to click "no" on all the questions since it doesn't affect the offer at all) and then agree to sample one of their offers. I signed up for the Blockbuster NetFlix-type deal and will just cancel my memeberdhip at the end of the two-week trial. If I can just get five folks to do this i get a free iPod...and then You are on your way to owning your own FREE iPod! Yowze.

So here's my link to get you started.

No comments: