Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Hungry.

So last weekend I got home and had a hankering for a kind of breakfasty snack. Luckily there’s a Dunkin’ Donuts just down the block from my house. Unluckily it was all locked up and the only way to access the goodies inside was via the twenty-four hour drive-through window. I was about to give up since I was on foot but the gentleman manning the counter motioned me to go around the side and wait in line. Behind a car. I thought this was weird and was feeling like the stupidest guy in the world for standing in line, behind a car, outside a Dunkin’ Donuts at one in the morning.

Okay, I felt like the stupidest guy until I noticed that there was actually someone standing in line, on foot, behind a guy behind a car, outside a Dunkin’ Donuts at one in the morning.

Yeah.

No comments: