Thursday, February 03, 2005

Super duper scary!

So I was watching the State of the Union address last night and made it about thirty minutes into Bush's speech before i found the proceedings to be way too scary. i decided to put on some lighter fare instead and popped in a DVD of The Grudge. I had missed the movie when it was in theaters since Photogal refuses to see "scary" movies.

I fell asleep watching the movie, so in my estimation that make The Grudge as pretty un0scary movie. There were some good creepy moments but nothing to really freak you out unless you count the SuperCuts 'do Bill Pullman sports at the top of the movie before taking a header.

So what is the final verdict regarding last night's television watching? George W. Bush is much scarier than Sarah Michelle Gellar's acting. Shame on you Executive Producer Sam Raimi, I can't believe the President out-spooked you.

Maybe Spiderman's making him soft...


No comments: