Monday, October 23, 2006

Busy little beaver.

It's a cold, dark Monday morning better suited to anticipation rather than quiet (or not-so-quiet) reflection.

So here's what you have to look forward to reading later today.

You know, it's amazing just how productive one can be over the weekend when one doesn't go out drinking until 5am on a Saturday night. Come to think of it, I was pretty productive Saturday too, and I was out Friday night. So maybe there is no correlation. But, then again, maybe there is.

Here is where, were a writer moved by the hype machine, I would post a tack by The Klaxons. Instead I'm going to opt for something a little more telling and give you a gift from the new Isis album coming out next week. It's the first tune off the disc and I can't think of a better way to kick off a Monday morning than with this slow burn of a build.

Isis "Wrists Of Kings"

And finally, since Halloween is just around the corner...

No comments: