Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Oh most gracious friends...

I would like to begin my thank you speech by saying "thanks" to all the little people, I couldn't have done it without you.

Next I'd like to thank my girlfriend, who insisted I keep the drinks at the minimum whilst taking in the Lily Allen show last night. Due to her, I loved the show, and I'm up early this morning, and I feel great.

I'd also like to thank Gatorade this morning, You have replenished my system and helped hydrate my dried out, smoked out sinuses.

A quick thanks to Chicagoist as well, for hosting my review of last night's Lily Allen show later this morning here.

Also, a quick shout out to Rachelle for supplying today's most awesome guitar power stance shot.

It has also found a home in today's promotional email for tonight's DJ slot at The Pontiac.

Speaking of which, I'd like to thank The Pontiac ahead of time, for letting me play so much fun music. Also a quick shout out to some of the Windy City Rollers, since I understand there will be a birthday celebration running concurrently with my DJing tonight at The Pontiac.

Oh, I can't forget to thank The Killers for tonight's show as well. I appreciate the band starting on time so I can get to my DJ gig on time. Thanks boys.

And who can forget Pickle the Cat. Who is Pickle? Just wait until tomorrow.

And finally, thank YOU. If it wasn't for you, this site would be a scream in the wilderness, a rock in a pond without a splash, a rewritable CD with no data, a ponytail-tie on a crew-cut.

Thanks.

No comments: