Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The 'Fork Fest.

The 'Fork Fest.

Still swamped, sorry. Part of it is (well, most of it is) day-time job related, but another hefty portion of my off-the-clock time is being taken up with putting together the Chicagoist Pitchfork Music Festival preview. I'm looking really forward to this weekend, since it should be filled with good friends, great bands, and days that bleed into nights that bleed into days that like boys to be girls who do boys like they're girls who do girls like they're boys ... hrm, seem to have struck off on a tangent there.

Anyway, quick poll: Who all is heading to the Pitchfork Music Festival this weekend? Going all three days? Just two? Just one? Gonna buy me a beer? Or finagle me a V.I.P. pass to supplement my press credentials? Who're you most psyched to see?

Answer via email or in the comments, kids.

No comments: