Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Apparently I shall bring the "party jams."

Apparently I shall bring the "party jams."


I am the featured guest on the UR Chicago-sponsored iTuesday series at Cleo's on Armitage (2048 W Armitage). It's a night where YOU get to be a DJ as well. All you've got to do is bring in your iPod with a playlist of a couple songs and we'll work folks' selection in as the evening progresses.

I start at 9:30, and will spin for a while, but hopefully some folks bring in their own selections to keep me on my toes. I know a lot of folks are heading to SXSW, but if you're flight isn't until later Wednesday morning, you have no excuse to miss it. And to everyone else, come on out, enjoy some cold libations ($2.50 PBR Tallboys and $3 Sapporo!), and if you're feeling peckish, Cleo's has some tasty food to chow down on until 1 a.m.

No comments: