Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Delusions of grandeur.

Delusions of grandeur.

It's weird, as it gets drearier and colder outside I actually find myself waking up even earlier. This seems in direst contrast to most folks I know who tend to bunked down when the weather changes in this manner.

For years I wasn't a morning person at all. I never have needed much sleep -- when I was working in bars and restaurants and came home at 7 a.m. I wAs still usually up and active by 11 a.m. -- but ever since I started the regular 9-to-5 I've found I generally like an early start.

This is boring. I thought I was going somewhere with this but now I realize I mistook my first thoughts to be an important prod when they instead were mere descriptors of simple fact.

I'll come up with something later to make up for this!

UPDATE: Whoops! I was up so early I forgot to turn off my alarms so it's blended squall of static and overlapping radio stations just scared the bejeezus out of GalPal. Sorry honey!

No comments: