Thursday, September 10, 2009

You are absolutely correct if you deduced this photo of the always adorable Betty the Beagle is meant to buy me some time.

You are absolutely correct if you deduced this photo of the always adorable Betty the Beagle is meant to buy me some time.


I'm working on a recap of last weekend's pub crawl, but the mixture of the day job and an absolutely slammed schedule of arts coverage around town is delaying its completion. Tonight I'm going to try and hit up the live Monneypenny thing, but that depends on whether an interview that's supposed to happen remains scheduled for tonight. The one thing I am definitely doing is heading to Hideout to see Grammar later! I'd tell you about how awesome they are, but GalPal already did a fine job of that, so I won't.

No comments: