Thursday, April 14, 2005

Damnit!

After talking to Tom last night I suddenly feel inadequate. No, not that way you pervert. I too want an On-The-Go Playlist and I want it now! So sign up here to help me get a free iPod so I may start enjoying the benefits of adding songs as I feel while saving my battery's power.

And yes, today's post can officially be filed under "geeky."

Speaking of geeky, the Chicago MetroBlog meet-up last night went rather well and once again proved that the genus blogger¹ is no longer comprised of a group of people who never see sunlight and lack public social skills.

I'm saying I had fun, okay?

¹Also, I want to predict that next SXSW will be, as the kids say, "off the hook" and it will be so because of attending bloggers that I know from both MetroBlog and donewaiting.com. Oh yeah, and the rock stars.

No comments: