Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Late night.

Actually I was home earlier than usual last night, but not as early as I had originally planned since my DJ stint got stretched out by the neverending baseball game. A bunch of friends showed up last night though so I ended up having a blast despite the fact that that most of my spinnings was squeezed into the commercial breaks during the game. I decdied to treat myself to sleeping in a littlethis morning since my body has informed me that it needs a day off from the gym after ten straight days of loyal service pounding treadmills and eliptical machines and squeezing and stretching under the burden of various weights. Okay body, enjoy your day off!

Also, since everyone keeps asking, the sobriety's going very well, thank you. I don't know why but this I don't really feel the strain and effort that marked previous occasions of me going alcohol-free. The real test will be this weekend since halloween is virtually the natiuonal holiday for swilling booze. I think I'll do okay though since I'm finding my group of friends to be just as entertaining when I'm sober as they are when I'm drunk. Huzzah!

No comments: