Thursday, June 29, 2006

Drink specials tonight!

Since I want to make sure all of my pals (especially Scott and Sarah to the right, there) are just as sloshed as I am at my party this evening, The Pontiac has been kind enough to extend the offer of a drink special this evening. So for anyone attending my party, make sure you get $3 bottles of Budwesier and (here it comes, wait for it...wait for it) $3 shots of Maker's Mark!

Wow!

I mean, the only thing better than that would be free Sparks¹ all night long, wouldn't it? And i can assure you that's not going to happen.

Oof. It's gonna be a hell of a night, isn't it?

¹That reminds me. I'm thankful that Sparks was being served at Intonation last weekend so at least now some of my friends get my crazed infatuation with that burst of pure liquid evil.

No comments: