Thursday, June 22, 2006

Puppies! Kitties! Warm Fuzzies!

Yeah, it's gonna be another "Tankboy is such a chick" days. Deal. First off in the parade of pets, we would like to congratulate Belle the Beagle for calling 911 and saving her owner's life. No kidding. We here in Tankboy HQ firmly believe Betty the Beagle would do the same thing. After opening and raiding the refirgerator, of course.

In other thrilling animal news, we are slowly and steadily teaching our pups not to jump and slobber and go all nutso whenever anyone enters the apartment. (Okay, there isn't any slobbering, but there is lots of overexcited jumping and barking.) It has been through this training that we discovered that Lucy the Dog had been hiding the fact that she knows how to "sit" from us! Can you believe that! Well, now the jig is up and she can't get away with that cute/dumb "I have no idea what you're talking about" look anymore. Lucy!

Let's see, what else. Oh, look at that picture. Aren't they adorable? Cat fights dog! In our house this actually happens. As a matter of fact, the very first time Lucy the Dog met Chloe the Cat, Chloe kicked the crap out of Lucy. No joke. I don't think Lucy has ever forgiven her, and Lucy will bark and bark at her...but I've noticed Lucy never gets within claw's reach of Chloe. Heh.

Hmmm...what else. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Like I should tell you how to spend your free time. Tonight. OH YEAH! Tonight Photogal (a.k.a. DJ Cowbell) and I will be DJing at our favorite spot in the city to DJ...Liar's Club! You know you want to visit us. You know you want to request "Mmmm-bop" and see if DJ Cowbell will actually play it. Plus, you can see me drink lots of Maker's Mark while Tim and John just shake their heads in disbelief. I also will take this as a chance to encourage all blurkers (readers who live in Chicago but have never been to one of my events) to attend. I promise I'll keep the naked guy at the end of the bar from dancing too close to you. Or biting you. I promise. The evening will be as fun as this little guy is cute.


See? You can't resist!

No comments: