Monday, August 21, 2006

Well...

I was about to write something all sunny and happy about the past weekend, but something just came to my attention that darkened my mood so I don't really think I can do that anymore. I will say that Friday's show was a smashing success; the bands were terrific, the corwd was responsive, and MPShows has done a good job of generating a promoter/artist friendly atmosphere at The Note. Well, at least until about 1am when all the yahoos start streaming in, but I guess there's nothing you can do about that, right?

As for the rest of the weekend, it was filled with airplanes, canoes, kitty searching and finding, Carnivale, and the always epic and rewarding task of grovery grocery shopping.

Too exciting! I just can't talk about any more right now!

No comments: