Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh oh oh lazy ... y'know, like that Love and Rockets song.

I just don't have the energy to be creative. So I'll just share a picture or two with you this morning. To prove to my mother that I no longer look like a scary disciple of Manson, I offer this picture, snapped by Olivia at the Chicagoist dinner least Friday. The two most amazing things about this glamour shot? She shot it with only available light, and she managed to take this photo completely without my knowledge. The only thing that could make it better would be if there we lasers in the background.


Okay, I promise, no more pictures of me for a while, so just suppress that gag reflex a little longer and it will all be okay.

Yesterday Photogal was reading a story about Courtney Love and brought this photo to my attention.


Sitting next to her in that car ... is it? Could it be?

Hey! How did Betty the Beagle get in that photo? Betty!

No comments: