Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Oh yeah ... last night!

I never did find the Moldovan I was supposed to bring to The Bottle last night, but I did greatly enjoy the Venom Lords and Farewell Captain. Though if Rick is going to continue to fill in for Amy he needs to start wearing skirts and boobie shirts. Period. Here are some texts I sent myself last night when I was planning on reviewing the whole thing properly:
  • MySpace hit song
  • Full disclosure their bassist was a dude ergo no tits
  • Anthemic portion of Texas Kills
Yeah, I don't know what I was getting at either.

Anyways, I'm planning on hitting Double Door early and then heading over the meet up with my gal at Bucktown Pub. Also looking forward to two turkey meals tomorrow capped off by dessert at Debbie's.

(Do you think she'll serve Little Debbie's? Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Finally, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not forget to visit Kip and I at The Continental Saturday night! We're spinning starting at 11 and I have lots of free stuff to give away (like stuff from Thurston Moore's label, and Decemberist lithographs, and the like.) I mean, who would want to miss this?

Tankboy and Kip

No comments: