Saturday, November 04, 2006

Saturday Shot.

It sort of seems a pity to never post anything on here over the weekend. I mean, what about my peeps who have jobs that force them into the office over the weekend? So, with that in mind, I think I'm going to try and start posting something quick, probably image related, every Saturday. This shot is from Secret Machines' set at Lollapalooza this year. I thought it was cool they were playing in the middle of the afternoon and still had a big ass light show going on. I think I like this shot so much because it sort of looks like the band is playing under a huge heat lamp, not unlike the one's found at various public transportation centers in Chicago.

I was going to make a terrible pun here employing the use of the heat lamp imagery and the word "baked," but I'm taking the high road here and skipping that joke altogether.


(As always, click the image for a better look.)

ALSO, PRIVATE TO MY FAMILY: Happy birthday Dad, we all still miss you.

No comments: