Thursday, November 01, 2007

Me + Time Out Chicago.

Me + Time Out Chicago.

The article I wrote for Time Out Chicago about the Chicago club scene is now live. It's weird reading something you wrote that's been pretty heavily edited ... and to an outsider it's probably not even apparent but I can see my voice working alongside Scott's voice and John Dugan's expertise. Let's just say some of the House phrasing is pretty clearly not mine (although I think you'd be surprised at just how much of it is), but the rocker club stuff is.

It should be noted, though, that I've never heard Glass Candy, so I can't endorse them. However Dugan apparently is in love with them. So maybe I should give them a listen ...

Overall I'm pleased with the collaboration, so let me know what you think.

No comments: