Monday, January 07, 2008

Shadowy head on some shadowy shoulders.

Shadowy head on some shadowy shoulders.

Still processing so:
  • It was a long weekend.
  • I tried to make peace with a certain individual and he still saw fit to try and make me look bad right afterwards. Don't fuck with my livelihood, man.
  • Twin Peaks might have just saved my sanity, though I forgot how excruciatingly long the scene is between Agent Cooper and the ancient room service waiter.
  • DJing three nights in a row at Liar's Club was a hell of a lot of fun, but certainly took it's toll.
  • Dancing with cute girls to songs by Pulp, that you just played, is fun.
  • Apartment hunting is a drag, especially when people don't show up for appointments.
  • Hell, moving is a drag.
  • I got a pleasant surprise when I discovered an interview i did last week will be appearing in print and not just online. Sometimes I am old school and get jazzed by the paper thing.
  • Drum parts are hard, until you get them, and then they're easy.
  • You really shouldn't park on Milwaukee after 3 a.m. in the winter, but if you do I guess you're lucky if you have a friend like me who can at least guide you through the torturous process you're about to be subjected too.
  • Life is surprisingly good right now, even though it's also frightening as hell.

No comments: