Thursday, January 31, 2008

A warning ... and an announcement!

A warning ... and an announcement!

THE WARNING:
I moved today, and am not expecting to have internets at my apartment for a week! So if they are brief over the next few days it's because I'm typing them from coffee shops or over purloined Wi-Fi (not that I would ever purloin anyone's Wi-Fi). It also appears I won't have heat for a few days, but that's not so bad since the apartment is insulated well and on the third floor. An extra layer or two, and a comfy quilt at night, should do me fine. Also, I banged the hell out of my leg falling down the front steps. Luckily the front gate broke my fall by bashing in my leg. Ow.

THE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Tomorrow America's #1 Sweetheart plays with The Venom Lords, Farewell Captain, and Floor Model. We'll also have a photographer there taking "prom" pictures of everyone in attendance. And to top things off my Bomb Squad partners JB and Lisa will be spinning the after show dance party until 3 a.m.! The most awesome part? the whole thing is FREE FREE FREE!

Show up by the time the first band starts at 9 p.m., and make sure you don't miss our sets ... we have a few surprises up our collective sleeve.

And look Gina made a flier (top one) ... and Mark made TWO fliers (bottom two) !



No comments: