Thursday, September 01, 2005

A little help please?

Photogal and I are headed off to London for a few days vacation in the coming weeks and it'll be the first time either of us has been there. I know, I know...how could it be that and Anglophile such as myself has never made it there before now? Eastern Europe, Asia, Canada, Mexico...but not London?! It boggles the mind. That's beside the point though. I'm finally going to go!

What I need from you folks is ideas on what to see, where to eat relatively inexpensively, where to go out drinking and/or dancing, guidebooks we should read ahead of time, blah de blah blah blah. We do plan on doing some touristy stuff but at the same time I like to hit the ground with some inside info so I don't stick out like a Palace-Guard-starin' pasty bellied tourista. I think you get the picture. You can either e-mail me or leave suggestions in the comments. Thanks ahead of time for any help you can offer!

No comments: