Wednesday, September 14, 2005

On vacation!

NOTE: Photogal read this post and wanted me to point out that my little brother is housesitting -- and probably throwing a huge party Uncle Buck-stylee -- while we're gone so criminal types need not apply for the breaking-and-entering position.

Posts will be sporadic but I'll check in as I can my little playas and ho's. By the way did you read about the court transcript that had to be amended because the court reporter recorded all refernces to a woman of questionable moral values as a "hoe" instead of a "ho" and in the correction some rap lyrics were quoted for background? Awesome.

Also, private to Kip, keep fighting the man you rampant double parker! Mucho thanks for the ride. The $20 you saved me should be enough to buy me a Coke and a half a cheese fry while in London.

No comments: