Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The Real Cool Shuffle

One of my favorite podcasts is a weekly one put out by The Real Cool Kids, a trio of improv comedians out of Seattle, and it is because of them that I have learned of a sure to be awesome star vehicle for Samual L. Jackson...Snakes On Planes. This movie will be so huge someone has already recorded an audio trailer for the film.¹

Okay, once you've wiped the tears from your eyes and massaged feeling back into your jaw after laughing so hard, prepare yourself for yet another audio gift. Once tankPOD learned I allowed diPOD to create a mix he got all like, "Dude², I was here first, I've got the sexy, boxy body and quartet on selection keys that light up bright red..and dude, I'VE GOT THE TUNES, so when do I get to make a mix?" Well, I threw him into shuffle mode last night on the way home from the bar and after the first three selections I decided I would let him go whole hog and turn in his own mix. So here is is.

Download the "Doin' The tankPOD Shuffle" mix


Yeah, so there's that. I've formatted it so it'll play in tankPOD’s pre-selected order if you load it into iTunes too, so you’re welcome.

¹Awesome, no?
²Okay, neither I nor tankPOD ever really say "dude" but I decided that it sounded funny so I’m going with it. Not everything I write here has to faithfully mirror actual events y’know.

No comments: