Friday, September 08, 2006

As promised, your weekend planner.

First, and most importantly, Chaz Walters has something to say to you.


You don't want to anger the Dorian Gray of Chicago real estate, do you? In that case make sure you maake it over to The Continental on Saturday night, between the hours of 11pm and 5am. I will be DJing with the aid of DJ Marble and the one (and only) Mr. Rudy Tuesday. I consider my gigs at The Continental to be pretty special, so if you're one of those folks who only makes it out to see me spin occassionally, tomorrow night is THE night to make an appearannce. It will provide the perfect cap if you've spent all day at either The Hideout or (if you're completely insane) the Around The Coyote thing in the WP.

So here, in plain language so no one gets confused, are the details. Print them out, spread them around, share them with friends.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 9

DJ Tankboy
Rudy Tuesday
DJ Marble

11pm - 5am

The Continental
2801 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
773.292.1200

Hmmmm ... what else? Oh, there's some block party all weekend that I think we'll be attending. We have our tickets for all three days, however Photogal was nice enough to pass her summer cold on to me today, so whether I go tonight is still up in the air. I really want to see GvsB and Ted Leo though.

If you don't have tickets for T&G25, though, might I suggest catching Megan Palmer? She's the most recent addition to the record label arm of donewaiting, and she's in Chicago for two shows this weekend.

09/9 - Chicago, IL - Uncommon Grounds with Eric Nassau
09/10 - Chicago, IL - Red Line Tap, solo, with Eric Nassau

Read more about her, and listen to some mp3s, here.

Okay, carry on.

No comments: