Friday, December 04, 2009

First Friday = DJ Tankboy at The Old Oak Tap!

First Friday = DJ Tankboy at The Old Oak Tap!

Winter is finally baring its icy fangs, and by this time next month we'll probably all be hunkered down on our couches under piles of blankets, so let's get out and get social while the weather is still reasonably tolerable.

Tonight, Friday December 4
, I'll be spinning tunes both new and old in the cozy environs of The Old Oak Tap, enjoying sips from their massive beer selection, and probably stealing a few bites of one of their burgers or some of their delicious fries (they've got a slow burn that's absolutely awesome).

The most important factor in the equation, though, is you. I'd like to see the smiling faces of friends, acquaintances, and well-intentioned strangers. The holidays are fast approaching and, what can I say, I'm feeling comfort in the goodwill and good company of my fellow humans.

Hope to see you there!

No comments: