Monday, August 27, 2007

Busy week. Well, weekend.

Busy week. Well, weekend.

Lots of stuff coming up, but not enough time to tell you all about it right now! Let's just say that I have your week planned Wednesday through Sunday, if you're looking for some guidance. I'm skipping town Sunday, so that's where my plans for you end! Unless, of course, you'll be near me in Michigan.

Also, the day that America's #1 Sweetheart gets re-released into the wild draws ever closer. Personally, I'm at the point where I find myself drumming the breaks and beats in songs without even thinking about it as I drive, or research, or watch TV. It's probably driving everyone around me nuts, but at least you can tell the songs are becoming hardwired into me ... and the last few practices it's really showing as everything comes ever closer together.

Right now my only point of concern is the idea of wearing a costume on-stage. In the past the band was known for their coordinated outfits and theatricality, and I always dug it, but I'm not personally the kind of guy who is comfortable in a costume.

Or maybe I am. I mean, I AM the guy that used to wear a black one-piece dress and a hockey mask when I would sing in my old band, so maybe I'm just worrying over nothing.

No comments: