Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Three-second review of the new Biffy (who?!) Clyro

Forty-five-second review of the new Biffy (who?!) Clyro.

Yeah, I've never heard of Biffy Clyro either. Something tells me people will now, since the album I just got from them sounds like the Foo Fighters minus Grohl's recent annoying penchant for screaming every other line of his songs.

To be honest, part of me wants to wipe their tunes from the tankPOD this second, before anyone finds out they're on there ... but at the same time a little part of me is already guiltily cognizant that I want to hear their album again, and then probably again, and then one more time.

O.K., I lied, I just deleted most of it. I kept this song (and a few others, I can admit it) though.

MP3: Biffy Clyro "Saturday Superhouse"

No comments: