Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I've got a good feeling about tonight.

I don't know why, I just do. You know how you wake up and just have that, hey, I think this day is going to rock, feeling? That's what's popping through my system right now. Because of that I'm actually looking forward to going into work. Why? Because I just have a feeling that tonight is going to be one of those evenings people talk about the next day and go, whoa, what the heck happened last night? I'm so stoked it actually makes me want to get in the office early so the night can get started early! Please don't make a liar out of my instinctual inclination...stop on by The Pontiac tonight, join me and Rudy, enjoy our DJing skills, (almost) perfect song selection and prove my instincts right!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the Duffster posted another podcast and I'm really diggin it. Tune in to heara little of that Loose Fur disc i wrote about a few days ago but pay particular attention to the witty in-between song banter. I love it.

No comments: