Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Thus endeth the vacation.

I go back to work today, Photogal gets back from Africa today, and things will presumably return to normal. It's gonna sound weird but I am more than ready for that to happen. Remind me never to take a vacation that coincides with her being out of town for this long again.

Y'know, everyone was talking -- predictably -- about resolutions the other night and I kept saying I had none, that I didn't believe in them. Well, I've changed my mind. I've decided to steal largehearted boy's idea and work on the 52 Books In 52 Weeks idea. There was a time when I would read 52 books in 52 days but a career in the 9 to 5 has certainly gotten in the way of that. I expect some books will take more than a week and some will take less, but hopefully by this time next year I'll have made it throughat least 53 of them.

One question though, does The Complete Calvin And Hobbes count as one, three, or ten books?

No comments: