Thursday, March 26, 2020

Five Six things I think you'll like today.

Just few quick links to help distract you on a Wednesday Thursday* with some quality reading / viewing / listening material!

1. Thanks to goldenfiddle for sharing the below original art since I love Days of Future Past era X-Men and Art Adams so much.



2. Third Coast Review posted this guide to bands on Bandcamp you should check out. I didn't 't contribute to it, but it's loaded with acts I['ve never heard of and look forward to sampling!


3. This completely cracked me up when In first saw it. IKEA is one of the few brands who managed to be effectively cheeky and serious at the same time while dealing with out new reality.



4. Read this excellent essay on dealing with the novel coronavirus lockdown with a newborn.


5. Finally, my friend Steve released his own take on Genesis' Duke for FREE yesterday, and I think it's pretty dang good. Stream it below and stay safe!




UPDATE: 6. I didn't see this until after publishing this morning, but the You Are Beautiful folks are offering collection of coloring pages and stickers for free right now, for everyone stuck at home. And they are kid friendly should you need to occupy some smaller people in your life. Get 'em!


*Gah. Fixed that after publishing, but it it certainly looks like I can't even keep the days straight at this point?

No comments: