Friday, May 14, 2004

Blurbs.

Saw Scotland Yard Gospel Choir last night and thought they sounded like a peppier Belle and Sebastian. Also, they killed.

Note to the ladies out there: guys are stupidly territorial and yes we know it’s stupid and yet we find ourselves helpless so please forgive us.

This guy has it all wrong. He seems nice but is in that young frame of mind where you think you have all the answers 'cuz things are going so well. Not everybody has the same luck. Girls, we like it when you approach us and talk to us. Also, if the whole meeting in a bar thing never works out like this guy says then how do you explain me and Photogal for the past nine years? Props to him for trying to help out the ladies but a big minus for using youthful wisdom to ultimately steer them in the wrong direction.

Spanish skater punk slays and these guys are proof of that.

These blogs are addictive. Beware. Also, avoid if name-dropping makes you gag. me? I'[m used to it.

This is really poorly put together but I think it may show promise. Now all they have to do is start booking more bands people have actually heard before.

I’ve gotten to the point where I feel guilty if I don’t make it to the gym. I also have started drinking Guiness and Amstel Light again. If I stop drinking Maker’s do the previous statements make me a yuppie?

I am still too cool for school, no matter what the young ‘uns say. However, this guy is too cool for me.

The Webbs can't play my birthday show becasue they are opejing for both Longwave and Franz Ferdinand that same month. While I am bummed they can't do my show I'm psyched to see them in those opening slots. Way to go! Now if only their last -- excellent -- album could get released in the States...

No comments: