Sunday, May 02, 2004

Oh my god oh my god oh my god.

Textbook were so good last night. Think of a cross between Superchunk and a peppier Uncle Tupelo and I think you've got an idea of their sound. I'm supposed to get a copy of their new disc Tuesday (the one they can't find a lable for yet) and I'm dying to hearthe stuff on tape. As if that weren't good enough, Milk At Midnight did me the favor of killing the crowd with their rock attack. It was really a great night of music.

Now it's time to throw on my spelunking gear and retrieve my Sunday paper. Since some shmoe kept stealing it, I consulted with my paper guy -- it got so bad I actually have his cell number but don't worry, I tip well during the holidays -- and now they leave it in the dark pit that is the no-man's land between stairs of my building and the building next door. So basically I have to hook up some ropes, put on my safety helmet and slowly lower myself down until my fingertips can just grap the paper. Oh well, at least no one steals my funnies anymore.

Speaking of buildings, Photogal looked at a couple of two-flats yesterday she was interested in. Who would have ever thought I'd be dating a real estate magnate who rode BMW motorcycles.

Hmmm...I guess that does seem a pretty obvious choice for the likes of me, don't it?

Okay, to the gym with me!

Oh yeah, real quick-like...

I am so glad Sour Bob's little brother agrees with me on this one. I've ranted and raved about this trend in women's clothing in the past but goddamn it's nice to have someone validate my opinion with a similar view. Not that I seek out validation or anything, I'm just sayin' it's nice is all...

No comments: