Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Why me?

I was up at 4am this morning and could sleep no longer. Having a runny nose dripping down and burning a hole in the back of my throat wasn’t helping either. So I reckon I may as well get a head start on the day and get into work early so I can leave early and maybe enjoy a little weekday daylight for once.

However if I get in too early – and that would be before the older co-workers that are there every day between 7:00am and 7:30am -- I do run the risk of giving one of those poor souls a coronary brought on my the surprise and shock that I can actually function at such an early hour.

Of course I also run the risk of being exhausted tomorrow since I DJ tonight and that compounded with my lack of sleep last night may blend together for a nasty little mix’ll that have Tankboy feeling less than 100% tomorrow. Regardless I must soldier on!

Oh yeah, and as usual, me and Rudy will be spinning all sorts of rock and/or roll at Ten56 tonight. Look us to feature new stuff from RJD2, The Bees, Mirah, Graham Coxon, The Streets, Mission Of Burma, Juliana Hatfield and oh so much more tonight. Also, Metromix still loves us, and that's always nice.

So we'll see you there, no?

No comments: