Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Man am I glad I can play a few instruments
and have a pretty decent voice.

This cartoon totally cracks me up and I'd like to thank my friend Alison for bringing it to my attention.

DJs should never confuse themselves with, or delude themselves into thinking they are, actual musicians. Luckily, Rudy and I are both actual musicians outside of our DJing though so I guess we could be considered a double-threat.

Something like that.

Anyway, as usual, we are at innjoy tonight. What makes this evening unusual is the fact that we are celebrating Mick Jagger's birthday so expect lots of Stones and Stones-related tunes. To assist me in my own selections I will be calling on the considerable Stonesian knowledge of a certain DJ Photogal since I am still suffering mild burnout from the last Stones night we did a few months ago.

In other DJ news, and we consider this to be pretty big news indeed, we will be at TreVia this Saturday from 10-3. We really want the evening to be out-of-control fun so we're hoping everybody we know (and all they're friends we don't) will show up to dance, drink and get downright sexy. I know you can do it. How does that go? You can do it!

So we'll see you twice this week, right on right on?

No comments: