Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What is my friend Dave doing here?

Well, he's probably singing along to Iron Maiden since he's got that classic "one foot on the monitor" thing going on. Either that or he's dancing some demented leprechaun jig. Who knows? Here's a fun fact though, the dude to the far right in the photo is Photogal's ex. They dated during one of our, um, breaks. Seriously, we were on a break!


So last night was unusually mellow. We seem to have hit that summer lull that afflicts our Tuesday nights every year. No matter though, we still had a lot of fun. Photogal actually stayed out late and Rudy was kind enough to spin the closing shift so I could actually leave with her for once. Rowr rowr!

Yeah, so, yeah. I got a late start this morning due tyo not sleeping well since our bedroom was a tad on the muggy side last night. I think I've finally come to my senses though so it's safe for me to operate a coffee maker without fear of blowing anything up. Toodles.

No comments: